Sign in   |   Login in  
Home Page About US Job List Employers VIP FAQ Classifieds Dating Contact US Post Jobs
Search for jobs: Location: Type of job: Category:  
 Let employers find you
 Apply to jobs with a click
Create resume
Shenzhen Experimental Schoo..
Xingtai Billigual School: N..
Niulanshan No.1 High School..
A good university teaching ..
A teaching job in Sanya cit..
Why should I register?
How to apply for a work vis..
How to apply for the Teachi..
How do I know that it is a ..
What additional information..
Teach in China work in Chin..
The confirmation letter and..
The institution in charge o..
Do I have enough paid vacations to travel in China during my teaching contract?
Yes. Your vacations shall be in conformity with the host school's schedule in addition to the Chinese public holidays. The major annual breaks occur in summer with four weeks and in winter with another 4 weeks covering the Spring Festival/Chinese New Year festivities. Additionally, there is one week beginning May 1 celebrating International Labor Day and another one week beginning October 1 celebrating China's National Day. The foreign teachers will be also allowed one to two days for their religious holidays, such as Christmas day. So there is ample opportunity to travel and see other areas of your region throughout the academic year. In most cases, if you are invited with a contract for one year (or one term) and have accomplished the task as stipulated in the contract, you will receive a travel allowance given by the host employers. (About 2, 200 Yuan RMB per year and 1,100 Yuan for half a year, some institutions also give other gifts, depending on the occasion)

Home  |  Careers  |  Job list  |  Free Links  |  FAQ  |  Advertise  |  Contact us  |  Visa services